What topic do you need help with?

Do I need a visa?

You may need a visa to come to the UK to study. Find out here what visa type is the most appropriate for your course.

Learn more

Student visa

Everything you need to know about applying for your Student visa, from which documents you'll need to what happens afterwards.

Learn more

Graduate immigration route

The Graduate Route is a post-study work visa that will allow you to stay in the UK to work or look for work for 2 years after your degree has been awarded, or 3 years, if you have been awarded a Doctoral qualification.

Learn more

Other helpful information

Study requirements for international students

Learn more

Living in Scotland

Learn more

Explore more:

Pathways to Study

Explore all the ways you can learn at SRUC. From entry-level to Master's degree and beyond, full or part time study, distance learning, apprenticeships, mature students and courses for schools. We're here to help you and your business thrive.

Explore more

Student Life

Explore what life is like at SRUC from before your arrival all the way through to graduation. Find campus and accommodation information, tips, checklists and helpful information on getting started at SRUC, student support services before, during, and after you arrive, term dates and timetables, Moodle, and more.

Explore more

Contact Us

Can't find what you're looking for? Get in touch with us anytime!

Get in touch