Please provide us with as much information as possible when sending in samples for testing. Our submission forms help us to capture the information we need to ensure you get the most accurate test results and interpretation. By completing the submission form you are also supporting our surveillance activities to identify new and unusual diseases.
Each sample you submit must be clearly identified. Please download the relevant forms below.
EU samples: Please download the ABP commercial document, the Scottish facilitation letter and the relevant submission form below. The EORI number requested by the Courier uplifting your samples is our Vat number GB435882817.
- Farm animal submission form
- Companion animal submission form
- Companion animal histopathology submission form
- Scrapie genotyping submission form
- Scrapie submission form (Eire clients)
- Premium Cattle Health Scheme (PCHS) and BVD control schemes forms
- Premium Sheep and Goat Health Schemes (PSGHS) forms
Find out more about our services
Vet & laboratory services
Our leading experts provide support to clients in areas animal disease, diagnosis and surveillance.
Contact vet & laboratory services
Contact our team and benefit from their experience and expertise.
Our consultants in 25 offices across Scotland and northern England turn research into advice and advantage for business and public sector alike.