Purreldeggie Poultry Farm public consultation
Aerial view of the existing site at Purreldeggie Farm.
Update Nov 2022: A planning application has now been submitted to Perth and Kinross Council (Ref: 22/01290/FLM). Details can be viewed on the Perth & Kinross Council website.
SAC Consulting is undertaking a public consultation on behalf of Aviagen Ltd, which has lodged a Proposal of Application Notice with Perth and Kinross Council for a new poultry rearing farm at Purreldeggie Farm, by Crieff, PH7 3QP.
Two public webinars have taken place:
- Tuesday 1 March, 6-7pm, first public consultation: view recording
- Tuesday 10 May, 1-2pm, second public consultation: view recording
To allow public engagement and to provide the local community with further information on the proposal, copies of the public information boards, preliminary site plans and associated documents are available below.
Existing site layout and location
Proposed site layout and demolition plan
Proposed shed and floor plan
Proposed shed elevations and cross section
Proposed site block plan
Copy of PAN form
Public exhibition information boards
PAN consultation letter
The purpose of this information is to:
- explain why this site was chosen for a potential poultry development
- describe the various studies and work being undertaken to assess and manage the potential environmental effects
- provide details of what the poultry farm will be
- get your comments, suggestions and feedback on the proposal
The development of the poultry farm is ongoing and we expect to refine the project following the public consultation period and from the conclusions of our own studies and assessments. The final details will be presented in a planning application to Perth and Kinross Council.
Thank you for taking the time to engage with this proposal.
Please submit any comments or questions to:
Posted by SRUC on 10/02/2022