What is this form for?

It is very important that we make sure that all our students have relevant Student resources and support they need to take part in all aspects of teaching. This form is designed to help you think about your needs, and how we can support you to study. We can then contact you to discuss any support that you may need.

Who needs to fill in this form?

We would encourage all students to fill this in and return it to us, so that we can make sure that you have everything you need. We recommend, where relevant or appropriate, that students who have or think they might have additional support requirements complete this form and submit it to us. This helps us to make sure that you get the relevant support you need.

What will happen with the information in this form?

The form will help us understand what support and resources we need to put in place for you. All personal details given on this form will be treated with the appropriate level of confidentiality.

Who do I contact if I need help or have questions?

If you have any questions about any part of the form, please get in touch with your campus:

Student support assessment form

You only need to fill this form in once.

SRUC has a responsibility as a corporate parent. If you are care experienced, a carer, a veteran, homeless, estranged from your family, a refugee or have been a victim of domestic violence and you want to let us know so we can help support you then please complete the box below telling us of your circumstances. Please note that in this context, being a parent does not automatically make you a carer.

For details on how your data is used and stored, see our privacy policy.