We provide independent and impartial expert comment, advice and guidance on the provision, value and effects of diets and their ingredients for poultry.
Such expertise can be utilised in:
- Regulatory development
- Regulatory requirements
- Assessment of the quality of research
- The developed and developing world in industry and in resource-poor farmers
The client groups include:
- Commercial organisations
- Government funded bodies
- Legal profession
Improved health and welfare.
Cost savings and improved profitability.
Areas we cover:
- Dietary ingredients
- Dietary additives
- Quality of diets
- Toxins and anti-nutrients
- Mechanisms involved in the utilisation of nutrients
- Diets and nutrition of organic poultry
Expert, independent and impartial advice.
Problems investigated quickly.
Information based on latest research.
Find out more about our services
Have a look at our latest news articles to find out more about our research activities and impact across the globe.