We provide independent and impartial expert comment, advice and guidance on the provision, value and effects of diets and their ingredients for poultry.
Such expertise can be utilised in:
- Regulatory development
- Regulatory requirements
- Assessment of the quality of research
- The developed and developing world in industry and in resource-poor farmers
The client groups include:
- Commercial organisations
- Government funded bodies
- Legal profession
Improved health and welfare.
Cost savings and improved profitability.
Areas we cover:
- Dietary ingredients
- Dietary additives
- Quality of diets
- Toxins and anti-nutrients
- Mechanisms involved in the utilisation of nutrients
- Diets and nutrition of organic poultry
Expert, independent and impartial advice.
Problems investigated quickly.
Information based on latest research.
Find out more about our services
Our work addresses health and productivity in animals, animal welfare and crops, promotes low carbon farming and increases farm output through efficiency and innovation.
Vet & laboratory services
Our leading experts provide support to clients in areas animal disease, diagnosis and surveillance.