Why Use SAC Consulting
Our Mission Statement is: "To enhance the the rural economy and environment".
We are a 'Knowledge Transfer' company, taking outputs from our own and others' research programmes and reworking them into understandable and practical solutions to match our customers' requirements.
The key drivers to our success include:
- Our independence
- The high quality of our services
- Our services are widely accessible
Customer Satisfaction Messages - How Our Customers See Us
- A key source of quality specialist consultancy
- 67% farming industry penetration
- We are the most important source of business advice for 78% of farmers
- 98% customer satisfaction rate
- 96% of our customers feel they get value for money
- We are rated highly for innovation with regard to products, methods and ideas
How We Work
SAC Consulting provides a range of consultancy services to more than 12,000 customers in Scotland, United Kingdom and worldwide. Our team of more than 375 consultants, veterinarians, technicians and support staff are proud to deliver independent, quality and accessible services to farmer, rural business, food processing and supplier markets.
The portfolio of services ranges from analytical services to bespoke individual consultancy contracts, but all are designed to meet our customers' requirements. Knowledge transfer consultancy solutions are based on sound research, practical outcomes and sound business sense. All customers will have direct access to the entire SAC Consulting resource through a nominated client service manager.
SAC Consultancy Services is responsible for the delivery of a portfolio of consultancy services including:
- Farm & Rural Business Services
- Veterinary Services
- Environment and Design
- Rural Business and Marketing
Four operational Groups are supported by a Divisional Director and a Business Development and Support Group.