Forthcoming training events:
View CPD and Bitesize flyer
Online BVD CPD Course for Vets
SRUC Veterinary Services has produced an online CPD module to support BVD control and eradication. This recently updated module provides technical information to support you in running BVD programmes for your clients. To apply click here.
Customised CPD Courses for Vets
It may be possible to run bespoke CPD courses tailored to the needs of your practice. Such courses can be delivered at a location and time which fits best with your practice schedule. If this is of interest please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Previous CPD courses for Vets
Courses listed below have been delivered in previous years:
- Cattle and Sheep Parasitology
- Health Planning for the Beef Cow Herd
- Practical Bovine Ultrasonography
- Infectious Diseases of Sheep
- Health Management for Game Birds
- Vetnomics, a crash course on genomics for animal breeding
- Beef and Sheep Nutrition
- Health Planning for the Sheep Flock
- Health Planning for the Dairy Herd
- Calf Mortality
- Flock biosecurity/sheep diseases
- Mycoplasma infections in cattle
- Antimicrobials resistance
- Transition cow feeding and management
- Respiratory Disease in young Cattle
- Beef Finishing
- Diseases of pigs and poultry
- Post Mortems
It may be possible to run these courses if demand is sufficient.
If there are any specific topics which you would like covered by our future CPD courses please contact us.
SRUC Training Services Terms and Conditions