Elmwood Campus residence is situated on the main campus within easy walking distance of all amenities. The 72 single-bed study bedrooms are contained in a 3-storey wing of the building. All students reside on a self-catering basis only.
Each room contains a wash-hand basin, wardrobe, desk and chair and is provided with pillows and a duvet. Off each of the 6 corridors housing the bedrooms there is a bathroom, 3 showers, and 3 toilets with a service room with cooker, electric kettle and refrigerator.
Residence charges for the academic year 2020-21 are £3,465.00 – self catering only
- Private room, bed linen, washing facilities, desk, room key
- Overnight 'on duty' cover by residence wardens from 11.30 pm to 8.00 am
- TV and Lounge Room in Student Union
- Utility Rooms (for cooking)
- College Refectory is open Monday - Friday 8:15am - 3.30pm for the provision of meals and snacks
- Laundry and Ironing Room (coin operated washing machines and dryers)
To be considered for a place at the residence please fill in a halls of residence application form, and for further information please contact the Elmwood Education Office using the details supplied below.