All students at SRUC can now access free online support with Togetherall. Whether you’re suffering from study-related stress, are struggling to sleep or simply need someone to talk to, Togetherall can help you get support, take control and feel better.
You can get things off your chest in our anonymous global community, express yourself creatively, and access a library of self-care resources, including clinical tests, tips and guided group courses with topics ranging from Managing Stress & Anxiety to Quitting Smoking. Trained professionals are online 24/7 to keep all members safe and provide extra support. Togetherall can help you with adopting useful coping strategies and behaviours to improve your experience at work.
On Togetherall you are totally anonymous to other members in the community, and your personal information is kept secure while you are on the site (see Togetherall's privacy).
SRUC will not be informed if you’ve signed up to Big White Wall or your activity on the service unless they are seriously concerned about your safety whilst on campus.
To join us, simply go to the The Togetherall website and sign up under ‘organisation’ with your student e-mail address.
SRUC Staff Contact details:
- Audrey Channing Academic Liaison Manager 01224 711 041
- Joy Kendall Study Support Tutor 01292 886 199
- Laura Williamson Head of Faculty Administration 01387 242 911
- Alison Halliday, Student Support Services Officer, 01387 860 251
- Kirsty Brown Inclusion Support Coordinator 01334 658 935
- Nichola Eyre Student Guidance and Support Officer 01332 658 817
- Deirdre Wilson, Academic Liaison Manager, 0131 454 4181