Organic manures can be a valuable source of the major nutrients (Nitrogen, Phosphate, Potash and Magnesium). By making allowances for the nutrients supplied from these materials, considerable savings in fertiliser cost can result.
Organic manures were often applied to the land in the autumn or winter when soil conditions permitted, often without considering the possible pollution hazards. Having your farm waste analysed for nutrients not only ensures that maximum savings are made on any additional fertilisers that may be required, but ensures that pollution from excess organic wastes is kept under control.
We offer basic organic waste analysis packages as well as the more specialised heavy metal nutrient packages required for sewage sludge application to land.
Downloads for Sampling and Submitting
Organic waste tests offered include:
- Sample Preparation / DM
- Organic Waste Nitrogen (Kjeldahl)
- Organic Waste ASH
- Organic Waste pH
- Organic Waste extractable Ammonuim Nitrogen
- Organic Waste Minerals (Total P, TK, TMg, TCa, TNa, TCu, TZn, TFe, TS, TMn)
- Organic Waste - Nitrate Nitrogen
- Organic Waste - Salmonella
- Organic Waste - Enterobacteriaceae Species (E Coli Species)
- Organic Waste - Titanium
- Organic Waste - Gross Energy
- Sludge Mandatory package (DM,Ash,pH,TN,TK,TP,TCa,TMg,NH4N,TZn,TCu,TNi,TCd,
- Sludge Additional package (SOTAs, SOTSe, SOXF & SOTMo)