Quality Assured Service
We offer a fully assured and quality controlled service. The laboratory and many of the tests are accredited by UKAS to ISO 17025, an internationally recognised standard of the highest level. Where we have to refer assays we strive, where possible, to refer to another accredited laboratory.
Our Service Includes:
- Rapid reporting of fully interpreted results by fax, post or email
- Comprehensive range of tests – please contact us if a test is not listed
- Quality controlled results (subscriber to RIQAS and EQAS quality assurance schemes)
- Postage paid envelopes and sample containers supplied on request
- 25% discount on most in-house assays (haematology, biochemistry, endocrinology (not progesterone), microbiology and histopathology) where follow-up samples to monitor disease progression are received within a month. This discount cannot be applied to referred assays (marked as ref in the list)
- For samples from pets of members of staff in your practice a 50% discount will apply on most (not all) in-house biochemistry, haematology, endocrine and pathology assays. This discount cannot be applied to referred assays (marked as ref in the list)
- Specialist advice on a range of topics
The test list provides information on sampling and sample requirements. If you have questions please contact us, and our professional technical staff will be pleased to assist.
Please package samples in accordance with Post Office regulations.