SAC Consulting can offer a wide range of independent, advice to the agricultural, sports, commercial and residential sectors. SAC Consulting have experienced staff who can take projects through from site assessment to design and management of the drainage infrastructure.
SAC Consulting staff have been instrumental in developing drainage solutions suited to Scottish soils and hydrology for over 40 years, and currently staff continue to evaluate and develop new methods.
SAC Consulting have carried out drainage assessments and design for clients ranging from individual farmers to local authorities and large companies such as British Gas and Shell.
Drainage requirements are very site specific and it is essential that a proper assessment is carried out to ensure that a fully functioning design can be implemented which will provide long-term benefits' to the drainage of the site.
SAC Consulting can provide a full range of services to assess, design and implement drainage solutions.
- Site assessment of soil and hydrology
- Initial feasibility studies and project costing
- Topographical surveys using Total Station and GPS Technology
- Digital terrain models of land surface
- Long and Cross sections of existing and proposed site
- Flood Estimation Handbook rainfall and catchment run-off calculations
- Flood flow calculations
- Drainage design calculations for pipe and open drain sizes
- Drainage design for agricultural land
- Drainage design for sports fields, golf courses, football pitches, rugby pitch’s and shinty pitches
- Drainage design for artificial surfaces sports fields
- Sustainable Urban Drainage System (SUDS) for residential and commercial projects
- Agricultural wetland design for farm yard run-off
- Bill of Quantities preparation
- Tender preparation, issuing and organisation
- Project management and site supervision
- Post installation surveys and 'as built' plan preparation