Summary of Experience
The Landscape Architecture team works closely alongside specialist internal consultants and external clients to deliver a range of projects of varying scale and complexity to support and compliment developments from inception, design and completion of planning documents and onsite construction works.
We are fully competent in the use of specialised drawing and analytical software packages such as AutoCAD, Arc GIS, Adobe Photoshop and ReSoft Windfarm.
Scale and Clients
Our team typically support a range of clients with developments in different sectors across Scotland and the North of England including renewable energy, intensive agriculture, housing associations and outdoor sports facilities.
Why choose SAC Consulting?
The Landscape Architecture team can provide advice and services for development sites across Scotland and the North of England. We benefit from a range of experienced ‘in house’ consultants specialising in arboriculture, ecology, topographic survey work, soils survey and analysis and drainage solutions providing the convenience of a ‘one stop shop’ tailored service for our clients. The SAC Consulting Landscape Architecture team can facilitate the design and implementation of well thought through, practical and insightful design and planning work.
- Environmental Assessments
- Advice on Site Feasibility
- Landscape Impact Assessments
- Cumulative Wind Turbine Assessments
- Photomontage Work
- Masterplanning, Design, Analysis and Planning Applications
- Technical Advice
- Technical Design Drawings
- Spatial Analysis and Data Management GIS Drawings
- Bills of Quantities and Specification
- Landscape Implementation and Contract Management
- Tendering Process
- Contract Administrator