What is The Animal Health Planning System?
SAHPS is a user-friendly, web-based, health planning system which allows farmers and their veterinary surgeons to manage flock/herd health and production in real time.
A health plan should be a living document which is dynamic and changing as production and disease data becomes available. It should be reviewed when key information becomes available and updated accordingly. The Animal Health Planning System facilitates this process.
The Animal Health Planning System has been funded by The Scottish Government and created by the Scotland's Rural College (SRUC).
Key Functions of The Animal Health Planning System
- Allows you to create a tailored and concise, yet comprehensive health plan.
- View and compare production and disease data year on year.
- Compare performance with similar enterprises locally and nationally.
- View a farm calendar of forthcoming events for your enterprise(s).
- Please see the list of full features of The Animal Health Planning System on our features page.
How do I access The Animal Health Planning System?
If you would like further information regarding access and use of the system please get in touch via the details at the foot of this page or sign up via the SAHPS website.
Our development priorities will be guided by you. Your feedback and suggestions are therefore very important to us. Please get in touch or leave feedback via our site.
Available for Farmers or Vets, download our SAHPS flyer.