At SRUC we firmly believe that the best way for prospective students to find out about us is to have the opportunity for SRUC staff to meet with them, either in their own learning environment, at a specially organised event or by visiting the college campuses.
The Student Recruitment team are in regular contact with schools, colleges and Skills Development Scotland.
Find out about what SRUC offers by:
- SRUC attending a school organised careers or education event
- Arranging school/college visits to the campuses
- Arranging for a member of the recruitment team to come in and give a presentation to your pupils
- Bringing your pupils along to one of our Open Days and Taster Days
- Arranging for a guest lecturer to come in to your school / college (free of charge)
- Attending one of our Careers Teachers Seminars
- Visiting the SRUC stand at careers and education events and at regional shows and fairs
- Visiting the careers section in your school / college library
- Organising discussion and advice sessions with students and their teachers via video conferencing (where schools have this facility).
If there is any other way that the recruitment team can help, please contact your most local Student Recruitment Officer for further information and advice, using the contact details below.