Coronavirus (COVID-19) update

For latest Covid-19 information click on the link below.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) update.

How to apply for a taught postgraduate course

Student with flask

Please take a careful note of the correct application process, as this differs depending on the course you wish to apply for.

Full-time postgraduate degrees

Those wishing to apply for MSc courses run in collaboration with the University of Edinburgh should apply via the University of Edinburgh.

These full-time MSc courses are accredited by the University of Edinburgh and delivered by SRUC. Applications should be made to the University of Edinburgh. Please visit the University of Edinburgh webpages for further details.

Distance learning

For distance learning courses awarded by the University of Glasgow, applications are made direct to SRUC.

Find your course in our course finder. Under Apply now, select the correct mode of study. You will then be taken into our online applications system.

It is also possible to download a paper application form. But your application will be processed more easily if it is entered online.

If you are unsure or require further information please contact us using the details below.

Postgraduate Admissions

Taught Postgraduate Admissions

Address: SRUC, Riverside Campus, University Avenue, Ayr, KA8 0SX

Telephone: 01292 886151


Elspeth Martin

Taught Postgraduate Enquiries (Edinburgh University courses)

Address: Scotland’s Rural College (SRUC), Peter Wilson Building, Kings Buildings, West Mains Road, Edinburgh EH9 3JG.

Telephone: 0131 535 4198

Fax: 0131 535 4144


Rate this page

Please provide us with your feedback for this page.

We welcome all comments and suggestions.