Information for students
Below you can find a collection of pages we have created to keep you up to date with the latest Covid information and guidance.
If you develop symptoms, please email email@example.com for advice and we will of course do our best to support you.
You can also find the latest announcements related to Coronavirus below.
SAC Consulting offices are open and operating, however we ask our customers to continue contacting us by phone or email. Whilst some staff are in the office, most are working from home and some are out on farms. We continue to have unreliable access to post so if you need to share information with us, please do so by e-mail or other digital tools rather than by post.
We recognise this is a critical period for our customers and we have been able to, and continue to, deliver our full ranges of services. SAC Consulting values the support and understanding of its customers at this difficult time.
Veterinary and Analytical Services
Update June 2021 - visiting us at our offices
We’re pleased to confirm that many of our offices are now able to support a limited number of pre-arranged customer visits each day. To help keep everyone safe please always pre-book your appointment with the office, follow the sign-in process when you arrive at the building (using the QR code poster you’ll see displayed for NHS Test & Protect Check In Scotland or we can record your visit details manually), use the hand sanitiser provided, and wear a face covering, unless exempt, whilst entering the building and moving through communal areas.
Update on travelling to Scotland
More stringent border controls have been introduced to protect Scotland from new variants of Covid. From 04:00 on Monday 15 February, everyone who arrives directly in Scotland by air from outside the Common Travel Area (the United Kingdom, Ireland, the Isle of Man, and the Channel Islands), must:
- provide a Coronavirus (COVID-19) test and get a negative result during the 3 days before travel
- book and pay for managed isolation in a quarantine hotel for at least 10 days from arrival. This applies to arrivals from all countries outside the CTA and includes British citizens. Book your managed isolation using this booking portal. If you are experiencing any difficulty booking through the booking portal, please ring +44 1274 726 424
- complete an online passenger locator form before travelling, and provide contact details, travel details and the address of their final destination. You will need to enter the booking reference for your managed isolation package.
- be tested on day of 2 and 8 during of your 10 day quarantine
- follow the national rules on Coronavirus in Scotland
More information on these measures is contained within the Scottish Government guidance on international travel. You can also read more on general coronavirus in Scotland guidance and also visit NHSinform.
Please be aware that we are unable to provide travel advice as this is issued by the Scottish Government and is subject to change. You should ensure that you follow your own country’s travel guidance and that of the airline before travel.