Change Your Path bursary
If you are a mature student looking to change career or re-train, SRUC’s Change Your Path Bursary offers you up to £1,000 to help with the costs associated with fitting study into your life.
To apply, you must:
- be aged 25 or over by 31 August
- be enrolled on an HNC, HND, undergraduate degree or distance learning PgDip/MSc course in September
- be studying full time, or part time (defined in this instance as studying at least 50% of the full time programme in this academic year)
- submit an application form by 31 August
- be a new student to SRUC (you must not have studied at SRUC in the past five years)
- still be on the course and engaging with your studies by the relevant payment date
You can use the application form to apply. Successful applicants will be informed once they have started their course. Bursary payments are made in two parts, at Christmas and Easter, as long as you are still engaging with your studies.
Change Your Path stories
Have a look at other bursaries, awards and scholarships offered at SRUC.