Show and sale organisers
If you are running a show or sale involving MV/CAE accredited stock please apply for approval to run an event so that they to maintain their accredited status.
Please note that to hold an MV/CAE accredited Show or Sale we will require a completed application and event declaration, the application may be returned to us by post, by fax or email. You must keep a current plan identifying the area on the Showground where the animals are to be :
- Penning designated for MV/CAE Accredited stock from Non Accredited stock
- Unloading and reloading points for MV or CAE Accredited stock and Non Accredited stock
- Routes of movement within the Show/Saleground e.g. from pennage to sale/exhibition ring including Grand Parade
- Judging arrangements for animals of different status
- Your event may be subject to inspection
- Show rules
- Sale rules
- Steward checklist for shows
- Steward checklist for sales
- Show biosecurity poster - sheep
Find out more about our services
Our consultants in 25 offices across Scotland and northern England turn research into advice and advantage for business and public sector alike.
Vet & laboratory services
Our leading experts provide support to clients in areas animal disease, diagnosis and surveillance.