C-QAS EQA programmes
Five programmes are available comprising parameters relevant to companion animal and livestock species:
- Clinical chemistry analysers: albumin, ALP, ALT, Amylase, AST, bile acids, bilirubin total, calcium, chloride, cholesterol, CK, creatinine, GDH, GGT, glucose, LDH, lipase, magnesium, phosphate, potassium, sodium, thyroxine, total protein, triglycerides, urea
- Blood gas analysers: ionised calcium, chloride, creatinine, glucose, lactate, pCO2, pH, pO2, potassium, sodium, urea
- Endocrinology analysers: cortisol, progesterone, thyroxine
- Haematology analysers: red cell count, haemoglobin, PCV/haematocrit, MCV, MCH, MCHC, Platelets, MPV, PDW, White cell count, neutrophil %, lymphocyte %, monocyte %, eosinophil %, basophil %
- Manual white cell differential counts: neutrophil %, lymphocyte %, monocyte %, eosinophil %, basophil %
Find out more about our services
Our consultants in 25 offices across Scotland and northern England turn research into advice and advantage for business and public sector alike.
Vet & laboratory services
Our leading experts provide support to clients in areas animal disease, diagnosis and surveillance.