Environmental assessments & planning
SAC Consulting offers a wide range of services to support the environmental protection, management and sustainability of your project.
The Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) is a means of drawing together, in a systematic way, an assessment of the likely significant environmental effects arising from a proposed development.
The rigours and requirements of today’s planning process can be challenging, therefore, obtaining quality, professional and impartial advice from project inception to final commissioning is crucial.
With a history of undertaking and managing a wide range of environmental assessments and planning applications for clients, we can deliver expertise for the full life cycle of your project.
Services we provide:
- Site Assessment
- Site Design and Planning Applications
- Drainage impact assessments and flood risk
- Ecological surveys and habitat assessments
- Emissions modelling for ammonia, particulates and odour
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)
- Geo-spatial mapping and analysis
- Landscape and visual impact assessments
- Noise impact assessments including BS 4142 assessments and noise management plans
Additional services we provide:
- Permitting and regulatory compliance
- Rural Sustainable Drainage System design
- Soil and land capability assessments
- Topographical surveys
- Tree surveys and woodland management plans
- Waste management plans
- SEPA Applications
Find out more about our Consulting Services
SAC Consulting offers key project inputs relating to planning, design, and engineering activities.
Soil, water, air & waste
SAC Consulting supports protecting our soil, water, air and managing our waste as key ways to minimising the risk of causing pollution while protecting our natural resources.
SAC Consulting expert, impartial support covers a wide range of renewable energy technologies, from wind energy, hydropower, heat pumps, biomass, anaerobic digestion, solar thermal and solar photovoltaic.
Find out more about our services
Our consultants in 25 offices across Scotland and northern England turn research into advice and advantage for business and public sector alike.
Vet & laboratory services
Our leading experts provide support to clients in areas animal disease, diagnosis and surveillance.