Welcome to the Organic Farming section of the website.
These pages host a range of technical and market information for the organic farming sector, as well as reports from some of our on-farm events.
- What are the market prospects for organic farming in 2013? Read the report from Organic Prospects 2013, which was held at Scotland’s Organic Monitor Farm at Mains of Thornton in January.
- Read about the novel milk production system at Rainton Farm – the dairy that produces Cream o’ Galloway ice cream.
- Buying or selling or want to find out about organic events? Sign up for the fortnightly SRUC Organic EmailSales bulletin by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read reports of our past organic farming events.
- Have a look at the latest trends in the organic market in our latest Organic Market Link producer newsletters and surveys.
SRUC and the Scottish Government are working alongside industry to support Scotland's Organic sector and are working with the Scottish Organic Forum to deliver Organic Futures: An Action Plan for organic food and farming in Scotland.
If you would like to comment on the pages, pass on details of an organic farming event, highlight tips or hints for other farmers to share or even put yourself forward as a venue for a future farm walk, we would love to hear from you. You can email us at email@example.com.
Address: SAC Consulting, Ferguson Building, Craibstone Estate, Aberdeen AB21 9YA
Tel: 01224 711072
Fax: 01467 620607
- Farm Diversification
- Scottish Government VAS Programme
- Rural Business Management
- Veterinary Services
- Environment & Design
- Food and Drink